MANULIFE INVESTMENT REGULAR SAVINGS* FUND
* The phrase “regular savings” in this context refers to the Manager encourages investors to invest via regular savings plan. The word “savings” does not refer to savings or deposit accounts.
- The Fund seeks to provide long-term goal of capital appreciation by maintaining a minimum exposure of 80% in equities and equity-related instruments at all times.
- Are willing to accept higher level of risk;
- Seek capital appreciation; and
- Have a long-term investment horizon.