1. This website provides general information only and does not have regard to any specific investment objective, financial situation, or any particular need. It does not constitute any recommendation to buy or sell.
2. Investment in Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) is not a deposit of money and as such may be subject to certain risks. The amount of returns to be received by the members may either be more or less than that of the money in which the members initially invested.
3. Any potential members should diligently study the Disclosure Document and Supplemental Disclosure Document (if any) prior to their purchase of units and should also keep such information as future reference. Members should consider the fees and charges involved before investing.
4. Disclosure Documents and Supplemental Disclosure Documents (if any) are obtainable at our offices. They have been registered by and lodged with the Securities Commission, who however, does not take responsibility for their contents.
5. Unit transactions cannot be made through the website. Units will only be issued when we receive the official application form referred to and accompanying the Disclosure Document and Supplemental Disclosure Document (if any).
6. Past performance of the fund is not indicative of future performance. The prices and distributions payable, if any, may go down as well as up.
7. Members are advised to request and view the FiMM authorization card of the PRS consultants promoting any PRS funds to ensure that the consultant is authorized to deal in PRS.
8. Information disseminated on this website was prepared by the Company solely for use by prospective members as preliminary information in connection with the fund. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein.
9. The Company is not rendering professional advice or opinions and as such both the Company and its staff is not liable whatsoever for any loss directly or indirectly caused by any actions or inactions of persons relying on the information in this website. Members are advised to make their own assessment on the relevance and accuracy of the information contained in this website.
10. Manulife Asset Management Services Berhad is responsible for posting the electronic Disclosure Documents and Supplemental Disclosure Documents (if any) and electronic application forms contained within this website.
11. The Company reserves the right to amend, modify or change any information on this website without advance notice.
|I have read and understood the DISCLAIMER|